Structured Trade Finance Execution Specialist
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
About the position
We are looking for a professional to lead the ECA formalization and execution process, from the very beginning (submission of the proposal to the ECA) until the credit is signed and ready for disbursement. Manage the existing portfolio of ECA operations
- Negotiate credit agreements with clients, multilaterals, export credit agencies, other financial institutions and legal advisors. Define and negotiate the contract’s terms and conditions in collaboration with Legal, if required.
- Check the fulfillment of the conditions precedent necessary to disburse credits.
- Manage the current credit portfolio (issuing amendments to credit agreements or insurance policies, checking the fulfilment of any undertakings assumed by the Borrower, etc)
- Coordinate with both Origination and Monitoring teams in order to ensure a smooth transition of the deals through different departments.
- English: High Level (required)
- Spanish: High Level (required)
- Highly valued other languages (German, French , Italian)
Experience in structuring and negotiating complex loan agreements and monitoring of transactions during the loan life
- Experience in Structured Trade Finance Products will be highly appreciated
- Experience in structuring and/or monitoring credits will be highly appreciated
- Minimum related experience 5 years
Abilities and skills
- Customer relationship oriented
- Ability to draft and discuss complex financial documents
- Negotiation skills
- Able to work under time pressure
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
Our commitment with diversity
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.
For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you to send your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies ... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.