Exotics Senior Trader
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
About the position
- Pricing of structured products that include rates or credit risk or both.
- Managing risks of existing portfolio. Design effective strategies to hedge risks with interbank counterparties.
- Validation of new models/payoffs developed by quants.
- Dialogue with other business/operational
- Developing of tools to enhance control, managing of risks, performance, automating of task
- Dialogue with the sales force/structuring to push new business opportunities.
- Proactive team player able to manage efficiently his/her time and deliver under pressure
- Engineer, mathematician, physicist
Other valuable studies:
- PhD, Master in Quantitative Finance, Master in Financial Management or Monetary Policies.
- Good level of English, knowledge of further languages appreciated.
Profesional Experience required
- Valuable experience in markets, experience in credit markets and in particular credit derivatives trading greatly appreciated.
- Experience in interest rate volatility markets also appreciated
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA
Our commitment with diversity
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.
For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you to send your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies ... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.