Accounting Analyst Frankfurt
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
The german accounting team is looking for a motivated employee that wants to join the team. The department is responsible for all the bookings and for controlling the costs and bank accounts of the german Branch and it is also responsible for complying with all local tax obligations. There is a daily interaction with other employees of the Branch and the Finance team in Spain. Due to the size of the department, all employees in team are encouraged to learn all tasks performed by the whole team. Align with the digitalization process of the Bank, the department is working in different initiatives to automatise several internal processes such as the verification, booking and payment of invoices.
- Management of travel liquidations: control, booking and ordering the payment.
- Prepare, post and book invoices.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Daily controlling of payments.
- Balance Control.
- Support the Unit head during the Financial Statements Review
- 2 years in accounting, cost control or as a assistant tax consultant.
- Economics, Business Administration or Accounting.
- English C1.
- German B2.
- Spanish B2.
- MS Office, with a very well knowledge in Excel.
- DATEV- valuated.
- Analytical skills.
- Team player.
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.