Executive Personal Assistant
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
This is an excellent opportunity that suit somebody who is used to a fast-pace professional environment, who works with precision, has excellent communication skills and diplomacy.
As the Personal Assistant, you will provide a comprehensive, confidential and professional support to an assigned collective Team. As this role may at times extend normal working hours, flexibility is required.
- Scheduling frequently occuring meetings such as monthly Board meeting, leadership meetings.
- Taking and distributing notes at meetings
- Preparing and editing correspondence and communications
- Liaising with internal staff and external contact at all levels
- Processing expenses in line with company policy
- Diary Management/ mailbox management for the team members
- Booking all trips (international, national, and European)
- General office administration
- Providing support to other team members when required.
- Organinsing events: (team meetings, global townhall meetings etc..)
- Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in Concur or other travel and expense systems
- Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, skype, webex etc)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise near-term assignments
- Strong communication including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment and prioritise
- Team player
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
Our commitment with diversity
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.
For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you to send your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies ... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.