Senior Repo Trader_UK CIB
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
Part of a team of credit repo traders based in London, along with the rest of european credit traders.
- Provide markets on Credit securities to develop Credit Repo franchise in Europe. Markets provided will be in different currencies and to clients globally.
- Develop securities finance capabilities in the Credit business.
- Provide an excellent service in repo and sec lending products to the credit flow, structured desks or other teams for book servicing.
- Training Universitary degree ( Economics, Business Admin, Engineering,Maths, etc...)
- English C1
Experience requirements: More than 5 years experience as repo trader
Specific knowledge: Excel, BBG. Programming skills will be valuable.
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.