Senior Equity Derivatives
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking.We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
We are looking to incorporate a candidate in our Global Markets department, in the area of Equity Derivatives. The main tasks are as follows:
- Provide research based investment ideas on equity derivatives mainly in European underlying and equity indexes.
- Investment ideas reports, volatility modeling and forecasting.
- Marketing of research: visiting clients (focus on Europe) in order to present the latest research developments and ideas.
- Client service: able to effectively communicate, fulfill client needs and strengthen relationship with clients (business focus).
- Successful integration in team, contribution to area new developments, continuous learning and innovation within equity derivatives.
- Understanding the macro financial environment. Knowledge of volatility as an asset class.
- Understanding the interaction of risk across asset classes
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Maths, Engineering.
- Completing of/working towards the completion of CFA
- English C1 spoken and written
- Programming matlab and VBA required
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple skill-sets.
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
Our commitment with diversity
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.
For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you to send your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies ... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves.