Receivables Finance Structuring Manager
España - Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaría, S.A.- 0001
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
- Support Global and Transaction Bankers as well as Global SCF Sales in the commercialization of sophisticated Receivables Finance Solutions
- Advise our clients on the definition of the structure that best suits their needs
- Coordinate internally with the Operations teams, SSJJ, Tax, etc. the implementation, launch and operation of these solutions
Previous Experience: 5+ years of previous experience in structuring Receivable Finance or Factoring complex deals preferably in International Financial Institutions.
Academic Background: Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics,...
- Portfolio Factoring techniques
- Mass Receivable Finance
- Receivables Securitisations
- Insurance covered Factoring
- Supply Chain Finance
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of viewing the world and of taking on each challenge makes us a better bank. That is why we actively support diversity and inclusion, and we invite you to apply, regardless of your race, gender, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, experience, studies, etc.
We nurture a collaborative and inclusive work environment that enables us to show and develop the best we each have to offer.