España - Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaría, S.A.- 0001
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our
goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future,
our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that
power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The
customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
BBVA is looking to hire an experienced M&A Associate, to join a very successful M&A team and help with execution of mandates across the buy and sell-side. There is a very healthy balance of Iberia and cross-border deals, allowing the team great exposure across an evolving landscape.
BBVA is a reference M&A adviser in Spain providing financial advisory services among all sectors (excluding FIG) and with a remarkable track-record specially in the power & utilities, oil & gas, construction & infrastructure, consumer & retail, TMT and real estate sectors. Our activities cover all client segments needs from large international companies to middle market with a wide expertise in cross-border transactions and in attracting foreign investment flows into Spain.
- Being involved in all aspects of originating and executing client transactions.
- Transaction origination including market screening, analysis of investment opportunities, and preparing client presentations.
- Day to day management of transactions.
- Responsibility for management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications among others.
- Valuation work including financial modelling.
- Providing guidance to and supervising Analysts, among other activities.
- At least 4-5 years of full-time professional experience in M&A, Transaction Services or equivalent
- Understanding of the overall M&A process and materials
- Extensive financial modelling and valuation experience
- Ability to undertake detailed financial and commercial analysis for inclusion in client reports
- Very strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team player
- High fluency in English (both oral and written)
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of viewing the world and of taking on each challenge makes us a better bank. That is why we actively support diversity and inclusion, and we invite you to apply, regardless of your race, gender, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, experience, studies, etc.
We nurture a collaborative and inclusive work environment that enables us to show and develop the best we each have to offer.