España - Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaría, S.A.- 0001
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
We are looking for a Junior Banker for our Corporate Client Coverage Team in Frankfurt.
- General support to Senior Bankers to develop,
execute the strategic agenda for his / her designated client portfolio.
- Maintenance of internal reporting
and client relationship measurement tools eg. pipeline, client profitability
calculations, credit exposures.
- Analyzing and tracking client relationship
- Close liaison with BBVA’s international network in
Latam, Turkey, Asia and Spain
- Preparation of client meetings, organisation and monitoring of follow-up process
- preparation of proposals for Credit and Capital
- assuming co-responsibility for the Commercial
Banking agenda with the designated client portfolio, in close coordination with
the relevant product experts and developing client interaction under close
supervision of Senior Bankers.
- University or similar title: Bachelor at minimum, Master (or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a comparable position with an international financial institution.
- English and Spanish - fluent
- German - basic knowledge.
- Experience in the use of Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Advanced knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters and Dealogic.
- takes initiatives, works independent, is creative
- likes an environment of change
- client driven and team player
- results driven and hard working
- general ambition to work in an international environment and organisation potentially relocating to other areas of the bank
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of viewing the world and of taking on each challenge makes us a better bank. That is why we actively support diversity and inclusion, and we invite you to apply, regardless of your race, gender, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, experience, studies, etc.
We nurture a collaborative and inclusive work environment that enables us to show and develop the best we each have to offer.