DCM ITALY – VICE PRESIDENT
Red Exterior - BBVA Red Exterior de oficinas - 9901
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72 million customers
- DCM Coverage of the main Financials & Corporate clients of BBVA in Italy and attract and cement new business relationships.
- Collaborate with the European Head of DCM in defining the business strategy plan, budgets of DCM, focusing on meeting customer needs and meeting regulatory and risk requirements.
- Analyze the financing needs of BBVA clients and advise on the best alternative financing to our clients
- More than 8 years in DCM role, covering Italian Issuers.
- Experience in Bonds Syndicate or Funding Areas of Corporate /Financial Issuers will also be considered.
- Track-record of Primary bonds mandates involvement and existing Clients’ relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income products, including: Subordinated Debt & LM exercises.
- High commercial skills: Ability to attract and cement new business relationships.
- Well-connected in the Italian Fixed Income market: Clients, DCMs, Syndicates & Bankers.
- Initiative and Proactivity: Ability to identify and exploit business opportunities. Actively seeking to develop BBVA’s potential to grow the business
- Italian native speaking
- Fluent in English
Advanced level is required in the following
- Market dynamics
- Structured finance
- Client/ Market risk
- Compliance & Regulations
- Bankers Interlocution
- Commercial & Business Intelligence
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.
For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you to send your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies ... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves