Analyst Global Operations Accounting
At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our
goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future,
our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that
power our vision of banking.
We are a bank with more than 130,000 employees worldwide (54% women) and 72
million customers. Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
The finance department
in the London Branch is looking for a new incorporation in its team. We are
looking for someone who is eager to learn in a diverse, international
The department is
responsible among other things for the production of the branch’s financial
statements, for the reconciliation of suspense accounts, and for the compliance
with local taxes. There is daily interaction with other employees of the Branch
and with the Finance Department in Madrid which is in charge of consolidating the
accounts of all the foreign branches.
We encourage all
members of the team to learn of the other tasks done in the department and to
learn from the cooperation with other teams and units within BBVA.
We are looking for someone who is proactive
and who thinks in terms of how to improve task automation and process optimization
- Invoice issuing and settlement, and their correct VAT treatment
- VAT partial recovery method and VAT
quarterly returns to HMRC.
- Expense reports for Head Office and
analysis for local corporation tax purposes (analysis of
- Accounting of personnel travel
expenses and their related management information reporting and correct local
- Daily reconciliation of accounts
controlling of payments
- Balance Control
- BACS and Faster payments monitoring
- Cheque clearing and resolution of
issues according to UK regulations
- 2 years in accounting, cost control or
as an assistant tax consultant (preferable in the UK) will be value
- Economics, Business Administration or
- MS Office, with a very good knowledge
of Excel and Access
- Well Organized
- Team player
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
Our commitment with diversity:
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking
at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.
For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you tosend your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies ... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves.