Agile/DevOps Transformation Lead
At BBVA, we are transforming to become the bank and financial service technology organization of the future. With the ability to harness the strength of a world class financial organization, we are able to drive change as a digital and technology company leading engineering trends worldwide. At BBVA, we are transforming our customer´s experience, through technology, creating next level personalized experiences and service levels on global scale, across 11 countries.
Here at BBVA, we are driven by our core values, where collaboration and innovation are valued, and the drive to transform a global organization to the digital organization of the future is prized from our CEO to every team member across the organization.
As a member of the BBVA team, you will join a world class digital organization, driving cutting edge technologies into a cloud delivery framework, executed both within a next generation private cloud data center, and also as a gold partner in delivery to our public cloud solutions.
As a Transformation Leader at BBVA, you will be responsible to drive the transformation of our global banking system to the next generation of digital technology. This will involve driving our coordinated cultural, process, and technology suite maturity. This critical role will drive the overall transformation strategy at a global and country level to ensure alignment and concordance of the strategy definition and implementation.
The Transformation Leader will be responsible for driving the transformation and alignment of our overall delivery framework, culture and technology DevOps ecosystem, and our overall delivery process and execution model definition. In addition, the transformation leader will drive the coordinated plans to execute transformation at the global and local level.
In the role of Transformation leader, you will be responsible to drive definition and coordinated solutions across our processes, cultural delivery, and DevOps foundation tool suite. This role will drive, in concert the maturity of our processes, delivery framework, tool suite implementation, and automation required to move the enterprise to a truly digital and continuous delivery culture.
As a cornerstone, this role will hold responsibility for spearheading framework, agile, and DevOps maturity within local and regional geographies through practical implementation and partnership with local delivery programs to affect and drive change across the global organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 2 years’ experience managing people
- Proven experience transforming an agile-at-scale organization
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a full life-cycle delivery organization
- Proven experience with agile product and portfolio management
- At least 2 years of experience working in an agile-at-scale environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in technology delivery in a DevOps / Cloud Engineering environment
- At least 1 year of experience with agile software development techniques, behavior and acceptance test driven delivery, and highly automated test environments
- At least 2 years’ experience in Cloud Development Environment (e.g. OpenShift/OpenStack, AWS/public cloud delivery)
- At least 2 year’s experience in developing sophisticated automation workflows and continuous delivery and deployment pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in driving DevOps antifragility, chaos model or similar resiliency application solutions
- 5+ years lean/agile experience
- SAFe Certification or similar
- Train and/or agile-at-scale delivery experience
- Red Hat OpenStack Certified System Administrator, Certified AWS Architect, or similar
- 1+ year of experience utilizing Container technology using Docker.
- 1+ year of experience utilizing infrastructure test automation tool suites
- Fintech related experience
- English and/or Spanish proficiency