Administrative Assistant / PA
We are BBVA, a global financial institution with more than 66 million customers across 35 countries. We were created to help people make the best financial decisions so they can fulfill their dreams. This spirit continues today and inspires us to keep moving forward, as we focus on innovation and our digital transformation.
This is an excellent opportunity that suit somebody who is used to a fast-pace professional environment, who works with precision, has excellent communication skills and diplomacy.
As the Personal Assistant, you will provide a comprehensive, confidential and professional support to an assigned collective Team. Flexibility is required.
To be successful in the role you will possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. Discretion, time management and project planning skills are key to this role.
Functions include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Scheduling frequently occuring meetings such as monthly Board meeting, leadership meetings.
- Taking and distributing notes at meetings
- Preparing and editing correspondence and communications
- Liaising with internal staff and external contact at all levels
- Processing expenses in line with company policy
- Diary Management/ mailbox management for the team members
- Booking all trips (international, national, and European)
- General office administration
- Providing support to other team members when required.
- Organinsing events: (team meetings, global townhall meetings etc..)
Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
Experience in Concur or other travel and expense systems
Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, skype, webex etc)
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise near-term assignments
Strong communication including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment and prioritise
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company in which diversity and equal opportunities are paramount
Corporate responsibility is an integral part of our business model, as we promote financial inclusion and literacy and support research and culture. Being part of BBVA gives you the opportunity to develop your career at one of the most innovative companies in the financial sector.