Institutional Clients Equity Derivatives Sales Specialist
We are BBVA, a global financial institution with more than 66 million customers across 35 countries. We were created to help people make the best financial decisions so they can fulfill their dreams. This spirit continues today and inspires us to keep moving forward, as we focus on innovation and our digital transformation.
BBVA´s Private Banking team is the team in BBVA Global Markets responsible for selling Structured products notes to Private Banks, IAM and Introducing Brokers through Europe with a Cross Asset Mandate.
The main goal of the team is to create long-term relationships based on an excellent service, a good and quick pricing and providing added value.
The team was created in 2015 and with great success as of today as volumes have increased by four times since then.
The mission of the candidate is to lead to the sale of equity, credit, FX and IR structured products to UK Financial Institutions that Distribute/buy Notes or deposits for their network or managed Portfolios.
The successful candidate will work at BBV´s London office and Canary Warf and will have at his availability more than 35 traders and 9 structurers to contribute to the EQD sales team.
- Provide and distribute equity, credit, FX and IR derivatives to the BBVA institutional clients under his/ her responsibility.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, providing them with equity derivatives recommendations and ad-hoc solutions to satisfy their hedging and/ or investment needs.
- Bring to BBVA wallets of revenue and new clients
With a strong focus on Private Banking/AM, Wealth Managers in the UK and Ireland.
- UK Derivatives Knowledge: CGT, Crest and FCA guidelines.
- Experience on selling structured Products Notes and Options.
- High knowledge of Equity derivatives.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Investment Banking in a similar role and with a list of clients.
- English: High. Required
- Spanish: High. Valuated
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company in which diversity and equal opportunities are paramount.
Corporate responsibility is an integral part of our business model, as we promote financial inclusion and literacy and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA gives you the opportunity to develop your career at one of the most innovative companies in the financial sector.