We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
Are you a recent graduate looking for new opportunities? Ingenium GRM 2018 Program is your opportunity to join BBVA.
The Global Risk Management (GRM) mission is to promote a responsible and multichannel universal banking model, targeting sustainable growth, risk adjusted profitability and recurrent value creation.
We are looking for graduates in Economics specialized in quantitative analysis, Statistics with knowledges in programming languages.
If you have a good academic profile and have a high level of English and Spanish, you are the candidate we are looking for!
Other aspects that may be valued:
- Master degrees or postgraduates in the Quantitative Finance or Data Analysis (Big Data y Business Analytics)
- Knowledge of Risk and capital measurement
- Financial certifications (FRM, CFA, CAIA, EFA )
- Knowledge in data management and programming language, specifically in R, Phyton, Matlab, C ++, etc
Ingenium GRM 2018 offers a specific development program combined that will enable you to gain and practice the knowledge and skills required to participate in projects in a financial context.
In addition, BBVA will provide you the opportunity to:
- Work on global projects in a multicultural environment and in contact with different geographies and areas of the Group
- Develop your career in an international context
- Continuous training upon completion of the program
We would like to know you better, so, in addition to your CV, please do not forget to attach a copy of your academic record/transcript.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.